DIAMOND OUTFITTERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Store and Website
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY:
ALL GUIDE AND HUNT FEES ARE FINAL:
No refunds will be made for cancelled hunts for any reason. No rate reductions or extra days will be given if hunters leave before the conclusion of the hunt or if they fail to arrive on prearranged dates. We recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance in the event you are unable to make your trip due to work, injury, illness or death. Refunds are not granted for weather delays, area or season closures.
REFUNDS FOR APPAREL, HATS, GEAR, MISCELLANEOUS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Refunds and Exchanges – To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-928-237-9122; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302 to alert us of the damage, then we will authorize the return of the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
- Refunds (if applicable) – Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your replacement or refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable) – If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-928-237-9122; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302.
- Sale items (if applicable) – Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable) – We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-928-237-9122; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302 and then we will authorize the return of your item to us.
- Return Product Shipping – To return your product, you need to contact us prior to shipping the item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
Diamond Outfitters is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
Parcel Shipping orders are shipped directly to your location. All orders will be processed within 48 hours. We currently use USPS parcel shipping. Your order is delivered to your shipping address one to three business days after processing.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
CONTACTING DIAMOND OUTFITTERS
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us via the email, phone number or address shown below.
Contact Us page
P.O. Box 3347
Prescott, Arizona 86302
Revised May 1, 2021
Veteran Owned and Operated
Dan Adler, Owner/Guide – Veteran Captain of USAF
Many of our Guides are Veterans and First Responders.