ARIZONA | NEW MEXICO | UTAH | NEVADA | WYOMING | SONORA, MX
DIAMOND OUTFITTERS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Online Store and Website
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY:
ALL GUIDE AND HUNT FEES ARE FINAL:
No refunds will be made for cancelled hunts for any reason. No rate reductions or extra days will be given if hunters leave before the conclusion of the hunt or if they fail to arrive on prearranged dates. We recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance in the event you are unable to make your trip due to work, injury, illness or death. Refunds are not granted for weather delays, area or season closures.
I acknowledge Diamond Outfitters (DO) will email me annually (usually in Nov/Dec) so I can update my account and credit card, make changes or adjustments as I see fit, and that it is my responsibility to keep my account information up to date. I understand I will lose Arizona bonus points and/or loyalty points by not responding in a timely manner.
I understand I decide whether to be applied in Arizona, New Mexico or both and for what species. I authorize and provide power of attorney to Diamond Outfitters to use my credit card to purchase and renew my mandatory AZ and/or NM state hunting licenses (currently $160 in AZ and $79 in NM (non-resident)), DO and state application fees/bonus point fees/point guard fees (totaling a combined $45 per person, per species application) and big game tags henceforth until otherwise directed by me. I understand AZ only charges my credit card for the big game tags upon successful draw. I understand NM charges the full big game tag fees on my credit card upfront, and then refunds my card for any tag I do not draw within 1-2 billing cycles. I hereby grant power of attorney for Diamond Outfitters to apply me in the Arizona draw as directed by me. I understand I earn bonus points annually for any species I do not draw in AZ. I hereby grant power of attorney to Diamond Outfitters to apply me in the NM draw as directed by me under the permits, guide service and outfitter number of JH Outfitting. I understand there are no bonus points in New Mexico. NOTE: When applying as a group in AZ only one group leader will be charged for all tag fees. Licenses and DO application fees may be charged separately. In contrast, NM tag/license/application fees may all be paid individually–even for groups.
I understand it is solely my responsibility to update credit card information annually with Diamond Outfitters and return my survey to Diamond Outfitters by or before the due date. In lieu of the survey I can email [email protected] or call the office with questions.
REFUNDS FOR APPAREL, HATS, GEAR, MISCELLANEOUS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Refunds and Exchanges – To be eligible for a refund or exchange, you must first contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-928-237-9122; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302 to alert us of the damage, then we will authorize the return of the damaged item to us. Upon receipt of the damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
- Refunds (if applicable) – Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your replacement or refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable) – If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-928-237-9122; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302.
- Sale items (if applicable) – Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Exchanges (if applicable) – We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us by: by: (1) emailing from our Contact Us page; (2) calling us at 1-928-237-9122; or (3) writing to us at: Diamond Outfitters, P.O. Box 3347, Prescott, Arizona, 86302 and then we will authorize the return of your item to us.
- Return Product Shipping – To return your product, you need to contact us prior to shipping the item. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES:
Diamond Outfitters is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
Parcel Shipping orders are shipped directly to your location. All orders will be processed within 48 hours. We currently use USPS parcel shipping. Your order is delivered to your shipping address one to three business days after processing.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. Your acceptance of these terms is considered your valid signature for legal purposes and at the time of your signature, the digital (e-signature) of Dan Adler, Matt Woodward and Jordan Hall are also valid and in effect. Thank you.
CONTACTING DIAMOND OUTFITTERS
If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us via the email, phone number or address shown below.
Contact Us page
P.O. Box 3347
Prescott, Arizona 86302
Revised May 1, 2021
Veteran Owned and Operated
Dan Adler, Owner/Guide – Veteran Captain of USAF
Many of our Guides are Veterans and First Responders.